You should always use your best judgement when packing for Family Camp. Remember that it’s only a weekend, and that it will likely be a few degrees colder than you think because of our proximity to the lake.
Please: no electronic games, boom boxes, personal stereos, handheld games, etc.
- Rain gear and cap
- Hiking boots, waterproof shoes, snow boots?
- Sturdy tennis shoes
- Warm jacket
- Sweats or sweaters
- Shirts or turtlenecks
- At least 2 pair long pants, 2-4 pair socks (in case they get wet)
- Hand towel and wash cloth
- Bath towel
- Robe (optional)
- Laundry bag
- Sleeping bag, bedroll or sheets
- Alarm clock
- Fanny pack (very handy)
- Votive candle and icon for each family’s room
- Thermal cup (optional)
- Marshmallow skewers/sticks (we will provide s’more fixin’s)